Win tickets to see the band EXTREME
June 07. 2017 2:45AM
Grammy-nominated Extreme, one of the most successful rock acts of the late 1980s and 1990s, have sold over 10 million albums worldwide. They have released six studio albums, plus a greatest hits set and a recent live DVD since their formation in 1985. The band had initially described their music as ‘Funky Metal’, but it would evolve much more in the mid-90s by blending classic rock influences with post-grunge and alternative rock.
Extreme's popularity is fueled by guitar virtuoso Nuno Bettencourt’s signature style, Gary Cherone’s resonant vocals and socially conscious lyrics, Pat Badger’s rock solid bass, and the hard hitting Kevin Figueiredo on drums. Their unwavering songcraft and diverse musical approaches have earned the band multi-platinum albums with chart topping hits and sold-out tours all over the globe.
Click here to enter this contest: EXTREME
- Visitors are only allowed to enter once a day. Additional entries will be disqualified.
- Each complete entry is put into a drawing to win a pair of (2) tickets.
- One winner will be chosen on August 18, 2017.
- You need not be present to win. The winner will be notified via email.
- NewHampshire.com is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected form submissions.
- No facsimiles, photocopies or mechanically reproduced entries allowed. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- No purchase necessary to enter. Employees, agents and families of Union Leader Corporation and affiliated subsidiaries are not eligible.
- Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. All taxes on prizes are the responsibility of winner. Winners agree to sign an affidavit and any state, federal or other tax documentation that may be required at contest completion.