Pats Peak announces expansion
The triple chair on the east side of the ski area will eventually open at least six runs and glades, with at least four runs open for the 2013-14 season. The glades will offer snowmaking coverage for the expert terrain.
"Pats Peak has been locally owned and operated by the Patenaude family for 50 years and we wanted to do something really big. We wanted to give all of our patrons a giant birthday gift," Pats Peak General manager Kris Blomback said in a news release.
The new terrain, called Cascade Basin, is featured on the Pats Peak website. The website has maps and renderings of the trails and lift. Additionally, Pats Peak will host a naming contest for the new runs on Facebook.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 0
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race
Mind your (flea-market) manners