Windham, Greater Derry-Londonderry Chamber to host business seminars series
On March 21, Windham Cooperative Kindergarten & Nursery School will host "Marketing on a Dime for Small Businesses."
The seminar will take place at 2 Industrial Drive from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Sponsored by Benchmark Office Systems, featured speakers are Michelle McManus of Benchmark Office Systems and Diane Chubb of Legalogos.
On April 18, Windham Crossing Learning Center will host "Emergency Preparedness for Businesses."
The seminar will take place from 6 to 7:30 p.m. at 125 North Lowell Road.
Sponsored by the U.S. Small Business Administration, featured speakers are economic development specialist Miguel Moralez and district director Greta Johansson.
On May 14, Massage Chi Therapeutic Bodyworks Center will host "The Subtle Energy Behind Successful Businesses."
The seminar will take place at 63 Range Road from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
The event is being sponsored by Feng Shui Connections, with Peg Donahue featured as guest speaker.
Scott said all of the seminar speakers and hosts volunteered their time and facilities to help support the local business community, with refreshments during each seminar provided by local bakery Sensationally Sweet.
While all of the seminars are free, space is limited and participants are urged to register advance. Registration may be done online at www.windham-nh.com. Those who wish to inquire about the upcoming seminars may contact Scott at 432-3806 or email@example.com.
Salem » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Hampshire Club News - 0
- No ‘official’ Winni Derby big carch winner announced yet - 0
- Dunbarton neighbors cry foul over proposed chicken barn - 0
- Meredith’s damaged docks expected to be repaired before holiday weekend - 0
- Salem board votes to hire assistant town manager - 0
- Salem town manager defends contract for Town Hall work - 0
- Windham officials proceed with caution on traffic light debate - 0
- Hooksett school board workshop cancelled after two members leave - 0
- Goffstown board sticks with decision to switch library with classroom - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
New Hampshire Club News
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands