May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Man wanted on forgery charges is Fugitive of the Week
Shaun Michael Ellis, 51, also known as Normand Ellis and Shawn Ellis, is wanted by the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office. The warrant was issued on Jan. 20, 2012.
His last known address was in Unity, and authorities believe he could still be in that area or possibly in the Cape Cod area, where he once lived.
Ellis is described as a white man, 5-foot-11, weighing 215 pounds with gray or blond hair with a medium skin tone. He has tattoos on his arms, calves and chest.
Authorities caution Ellis has violent tendencies, is considered armed and dangerous and no one should attempt to apprehend him. Instead, report any information to the local U.S Marshals Services at 225-1632 in Concord or call 1-877-WANTED-2.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
New Hampshire Club News
NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22
Derry council defends officials' purchases
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424