Songs for Ceilidh in Wolfeboro
WOLFEBORO - Songs for Ceilidh, whose repertoire combines Irish, Scottish and Canadian Maritime Celtic influences with American heartland roots and acoustic pop/rock, will headline Arts on the Edge Wolfeboro's fourth annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration Saturday, March 9, at the Barn at the Inn on Main St.
A cash bar and silent auction begin at 6 p.m., with an Irish dinner at 6:30 p.m. and the concert at 8 p.m.
Tickets for the dinner, concert and auctions are $30, or $10 for the concert only. They may be purchased at Black's, online at artsedgewolfeboro.org or at the office of First Congregational Church, UCC, on South Main Street.
Call 569-1555 for more information.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.