NH library to exhibit Auschwitz photos
In cooperation with the Polish Cultural Foundation Inc. of Boston, the Polish American Congress of New Hampshire has arranged for the display of this exhibit of the Auschwitz-Birkenau German Nazi Concentration and Extermination Camp.
With a series of 31 large panels produced in 2012, the exhibit leads viewers through the atrocity committed by Nazi Germany on Polish soil.
Vsiting hours for the general public are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
For more information, contact Dean Anthony J. Bajdek, president of the Polish American Congress of New Hampshire, at 718-1351 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.