Hop over to the Mall of New Hampshire
MANCHESTER - The Easter Bunny plans to hop into his temporary home at the Mall of New Hampshire on Saturday, March 9, at a special "Snack with the Bunny" event from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
Families and children are invited to join in crafts and activities and get their pictures taken with The Easter Bunny, who will reside in his Garden Home at the South Will Street mall through Saturday, March 30.
Arts & Entertainment
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
- Parents can plan ahead, model healthful habits... and not stress out - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs