Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Alert neighbor spots men entering nearby building
The incident happened Wednesday about 11 a.m. when Officer James Powers met with a resident who directed him to a house across the street. The neighbor reported two men entering and exiting the building several times.
Police surrounded the house, and Powers along with Officers Tom Dubois and Darren Murphy were able to apprehend the two men at the rear door.
Arrested for burglary were Brian Shuman, 21, and Edwin Almonte, 18, both of 537 Central St., Manchester, who lived next door and according to police were taking the X-Box games and controllers from the home. Officers said they also learned the two had broken into the home the day before and taken the X-Box console.
Both were charged with burglary.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 2
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 3
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 3
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 2
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 0
- AG says Rockingham County attorney probe 'substantially complete' - 0
- Nashua mayor says finance committee lacked authority to table buying dump trucks - 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief