Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
State police arrest wrong-way driver for DWI
Trooper D.C. Myer was patrolling the highway just after 1 a.m. when he saw a vehicle driving north in the southbound lane, between exits 7 and 8.
Myer positioned his cruiser to force the wrong-way driver off the highway and onto Exit 8. He then stopped the vehicle on Somerset Parkway, west of the turnpike, and after a brief investigation arrested the driver, identified as David Smith, 44, of Nashua.
Smith was taken to state police Troop B barracks in Bedford where he was booked for DWI.
What's next: Smith is to be arraigned March 20 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 2
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- South Africa's Nelson Mandela dies at 95 - 0
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Gas tax increase would be tied to consumer price index - 4
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 5
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 14
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424