Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Investigators return to Exeter plant where woman's body was found
The State Police Major Crime Unit, Exeter police, and the state fire marshal's office were back at the scene at 2 Hampton Road where the body was found by firefighters on the second floor Thursday morning.
The state attorney general's office has labeled the death "suspicious."
An autopsy is being performed today to determine the cause and manner of death. Senior Assistant Attorney General Susan Morrell said autopsy results may be released later Friday. It's not known whether the woman's identity will be released at the same time.
"Sometimes the autopsy may tell us the cause of death and the identification issue may take longer," Morrell said.
Authorities have not said how long the body is believed to have been inside the abandoned City Concrete plant or its condition when firefighters arrived.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424