Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Investigators return to Exeter plant where woman's body was found
The State Police Major Crime Unit, Exeter police, and the state fire marshal's office were back at the scene at 2 Hampton Road where the body was found by firefighters on the second floor Thursday morning.
The state attorney general's office has labeled the death "suspicious."
An autopsy is being performed today to determine the cause and manner of death. Senior Assistant Attorney General Susan Morrell said autopsy results may be released later Friday. It's not known whether the woman's identity will be released at the same time.
"Sometimes the autopsy may tell us the cause of death and the identification issue may take longer," Morrell said.
Authorities have not said how long the body is believed to have been inside the abandoned City Concrete plant or its condition when firefighters arrived.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 1
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424