June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
70-year-old Manchester man arrested at Hooksett Walmart on concealment charge
On Sunday at 5:03 p.m., Hooksett police officer Justin Sargent responded to Walmart on Commerce Drive on a report of a customer concealing items, and spoke to an associate who pointed to an older man who allegedly had been hiding items in his pants. The man, Theodore A. Banks, 70, of Manchester, was asked if he had any items on him that he did not pay for, and allegedly turned over items from his pockets that were not from Walmart.
During a search of Banks' person, Sargent located numerous items inside his pockets and placed Banks under arrest for willful concealment. Banks also had a warrant out from Hooksett police for his arrest for willful concealment from two prior incidents.
He was bailed and released on $13,000 personal recognizance bail, and ordered to appear at Hooksett Circuit Court on April 10 for arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424