Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
70-year-old Manchester man arrested at Hooksett Walmart on concealment charge
On Sunday at 5:03 p.m., Hooksett police officer Justin Sargent responded to Walmart on Commerce Drive on a report of a customer concealing items, and spoke to an associate who pointed to an older man who allegedly had been hiding items in his pants. The man, Theodore A. Banks, 70, of Manchester, was asked if he had any items on him that he did not pay for, and allegedly turned over items from his pockets that were not from Walmart.
During a search of Banks' person, Sargent located numerous items inside his pockets and placed Banks under arrest for willful concealment. Banks also had a warrant out from Hooksett police for his arrest for willful concealment from two prior incidents.
He was bailed and released on $13,000 personal recognizance bail, and ordered to appear at Hooksett Circuit Court on April 10 for arraignment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents - 2
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Littleton police searching for man who attempted to rob gas station - 0
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 7
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
- College Roundup: Springfield shoots SNHU past FPU - 0
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says ‘nothing is really changed’ on political plansREADER COMMENTS: 10
Dingman: Parole me for murder of parents
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424