Home » News » Public Safety
Three injured in head-on crash in Allenstown
Lt. Paul Paquette said a 2007 Toyota Tacoma operated by Matthew Kaufman, 27, of Bow, collided with a 2002 Volkswagen Jetta operated by Craig Lavin, 25, of Pembroke.
Kaufman, Lavin and Lavin's passenger, Trisha Langlois, 21, also of Pembroke, were all taken by ambulance to Concord Hospital for treatment of injuries which Paquette said were not life-threatening.
Police said the crash, which happened about 8:15 p.m., shut down part of the road for about an hour while the crash was investigated and the wreckage cleared from the scene.
The collision remains under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House approves regulations on prepaid oil contracts - 0
- Gorham voters approve all articles on town warrant - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Jacob Brown - 0
- 2 dead, at least 18 injured in NYC building explosion - 1
- Milan voters support Kenney in tight race, elect two new selectmen - 0
- Auburn police contract approved - 0
- Newton selectmen chairman defeated in election - 0
- Candia to look at alternatives to Central High School - 0
NH oil dealer who failed to deliver convicted in Montana of millions in construction fraud
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal