Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police: Man drunk at Manchester hospital, refused to leave
Trial was set for April 9 in community connections court and bail was set at $300 cash/surety.
MacNeil had been in court Friday for failing to pay $1,240 in fines and penalties on a 2011 driving after revocation conviction. The fines were supposed to have been paid by Aug. 7, 2012.
Friday he promised Judge Gregory Michael that he would pay the $1,240 by May 4 or surrender to serve it off at $50 a day.
Charged with CMC damage
Candace Cyr, 22, of 49 Maple St., was arraigned Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a misdemeanor charge of criminal mischief.
A police prosecutor said Cyr damaged a bathroom ceiling at Catholic Medical Center, where she was being held on an unrelated charge.
Bail for Cyr was set at $500 cash/surety. A trial date was set for April 11.
Felony theft charge
Lisa Noonan, 25, of 356 Central St., could enter no plea Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of theft by unauthorized taking.
She pleaded innocent to misdemeanor charges of theft by deception and receiving stolen property. Noonan is accused of taking a vehicle and driving others to a location where tools were stolen.
A probable cause hearing was set for March 25 on the felony charge and trial was set for April 15 on the misdemeanors. Bail was set at $2,000 cash/surety.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424