Home » News » Politics » Town Meetings
Meredith voters approve budget, most warrant articles
In a little more than an hour, eight of nine warrant articles passed, including articles for step increases for eligible town employees.
Article 13, a petitioned article asking for a choice in types of electric meters for use with one of the town's power companies, was tabled so that a committee could study the idea.
Selectman Miller Lovett, who is retiring after serving seven years on the board, was praised by town officials and residents for his service.
- Dan Seufert
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Hockey: McKenzie leads Memorial past Central - 0
- CDC director cites progress, challenges in Ebola fight - 0
- NH firm says N. Korea's online presence back, though stability a question - 3
- Exeter High student arraigned in armed robbery case - 0
- Chichester residents fear convicted child killer's possible return - 0
- Medicare payments will be cut to 3 NH hospitals - 0
- NH doctor returns home after helping workers battle Ebola - 0
- Mother of two says she's lucky, even though condo destroyed in blaze - 0
- Berlin looking to acquire BearCat armored vehicle - 0