Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Hooksett man charged after failing to stop for officer
Police said Officer David Duquette tried to stop a blue Dodge pickup truck on Depot Road about 4 p.m. Thursday for speeding. He turned on his emergency lights and siren, but the truck refused to stop for about 1 1/2 miles.
The truck eventually pulled over and the driver, identified by police as Kenneth A. Bemis, 49, of Chester Turnpike, was arrested.
He is charged with disobeying a police officer, possession of drugs in a motor vehicle, possession of marijuana, all misdemeanors, and speeding and negligent driving, both violations.
What's next:He is free on $1,000 personal recognizance bail, pending an April 3 arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483