Winery to host pet shelter benefit
BEDFORD - The Animal Rescue League of New Hampshire plans its ninth annual Evening of Compassion on Thursday, May 9, at LaBelle Winery on Route 101 in Amherst.
This is one of the ARLNH's most significant fundraisers. Last year, more than $98,000 was raised, which helped serve 65 communities and more than 2,500 animals that might not otherwise have had a second chance.
The evening will kick off at 5:30 p.m. with a cocktail reception and sponsor showcase.
, followed by a wine-tasting dinner at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $85 and can be purchased at www.rescueleague.org.
Corporate sponsorships are available. For more information, email Karen Moynihan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.