All Sections

Home | Public Safety

Nashua fire started in flower box used as an ash tray

March 17. 2013 10:50AM

NASHUA — A fire early Sunday morning at a two-story residence at 4 Laconia Ave. was caused by an improperly disposed of cigarette.

According to Nashua Fire Department, the cigarette appears to have been only partially stubbed out in a flower box.

When the resident returned home about 2 a.m. Sunday morning, the building was on fire. No one was inside at the time and there were no injuries, according to the fire department.

Public Safety Nashua

More Headlines

Charity CEO disappeared after subpoena