Home » News » Public Safety
Massachusetts couple injured in two-car Hudson accident
Hudson police and fire personnel responded to the parking lot of JD Chasers at 2 Burnham Road at 3:27 p.m. Sunday, after receiving a call for a motor vehicle accident with entrapment.
Upon arrival, the Hudson firefighters began working to extricate a passenger in the front seat of a 1992 Toyota Camry, identified as Deborah Labrador, 48, of Lowell, Mass.
At about 4 p.m., Labrador was removed from the Camry and transported to the Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center by Hudson Fire Ambulance with non-life threatening injuries.
The driver of the Camry, Christopher Labrador, 42, also of Lowell, Mass., was also transported to the Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center by Hudson Fire with non-life threatening injuries.
The other motor vehicle involved, a 2000 Ford Ranger, was driven by Jonathan Osborne, 23, of Hudson. He was not injured in the accident.
Hudson police said an on-scene investigation determined that Christopher Labrador was traveling east out of the Merryfield Park parking lot and stopped to exit onto Ferry Street. At the same time, Osborne was traveling east on Ferry Street, made a left turn into the parking lot of JD Chasers, and collided with Labrador.
The Labradors and Osborne were wearing seat belts and there was no air bag deployment.
Osborne was issued a traffic citation for unreasonable speed and another for operating without a valid license.
As of Sunday night, the Labradors were being treated for non-life threatening injuries at Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center, listed in stable condition.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
- Pre-St. Pat's party at UMass turns violent, 43 arrested - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth