Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police say Manchester doctor in murder-suicide
Police said Jeannie Peabody, 60, had called 911 around 7 a.m. on June 19, reporting a white van with New Jersey plates was on her lawn. Her husband had gone outside to confront the driver, and Mrs. Peabody told police she heard three gunshots.
Officers from Vermont State Police and Caledonia County Sheriff's Department, including the state police Tactical Support Unit, responded to the scene of the shooting. Police found Mark Peabody dead outside the home near a white SUV with New Jersey plates, and a second man, later identified as Jackson, dead inside.
"He was well-loved and well-cared-about by our staff and the veterans he served," she said.
And she expressed condolences from the leadership and staff of the V.A. to Jackson's family.
Vermont State Police said their investigation revealed that Mrs. Peabody "had ongoing disagreements" with Jackson regarding child support payments "and pending court action."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483