Rolling out the carpet for the artists of East Colony Fine Art
ROLLING OUT THE CARPET: The artists of East Colony Fine Art celebrate a Double Feature Oscar Night and Featured Artist presentation at a reception from 2 to 7 p.m. Saturday, March 1, at the South Commerical Street site in Langer Place. Artists Marcia Blakeman and Jerrie Lawson will be on hand to discuss their landscape paintings, two of which are shown here. For more information about “The Landscape — A Canvas of Color” exhibition, call 621-7400. The showing will hang through Saturday, March 22.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.