February 27. 2014 8:27PM

Manchester Crimewatch: Man failed to appear in court due to second court hearing

MANCHESTER — Roland Iller, 26, of 210 Bourne St., Thursday told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge Gregory Michael that the reason he failed to appear Jan. 8 in Hooksett District Division on theft-related charges was because he was in the Manchester court that day for trial and pleas on a number of charges.

The Hooksett warrant called for a $750 cash bail, but Iller asked Michael: “If it’s possible, could I have (personal recognizance) bail again?” Iller said he is scheduled to surrender March 7 to serve a sentence on a plea agreement on Manchester charges.

Michael set bail at $2,000 personal recognizance, with a March 5 court date in Hooksett.

Bail not necessary

Jeremy Churchill, 33, accused of felony theft, Thursday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge: “Bail isn’t necessary. I’m at the state prison.”

Churchill, who said he was unemployed, said he was living at the halfway house on Lowell Street when he allegedly took items from the Hannaford store on Hanover Street without paying for them. The charge is a felony because Churchill’s criminal record, in New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Vermont, includes at least two previous theft convictions.

Judge Gregory Michael set bail at the $3,000 cash/surety requested by the police prosecutor and a probable cause hearing on the felony was set for March 12.

Bail revocation hearing

Steven Lwoki, 53, of 596 Montgomery St., was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, on a misdemeanor charge of stalking.

While out on $1,000 personal recognizance bail on a simple assault charge, Lwoki is accused of violating bail conditions Wednesday.

Police prosecutors filed a motion to revoke Lwoki’s bail and a hearing was set for Friday to determine whether he should be held without bail until the charges are resolved.

Ban on alcohol use

Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge Gregory Michael Thursday told an Illinois woman she could return to the Super 8 Motel, but only to retrieve her personal belongings.

Allison Fitzgerald, 37, of Coal City, Ill., pleaded innocent in Circuit Court to a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct that alleges she was intoxicated and disorderly at the motel.

Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier requested a $350 cash/surety bail, with a special condition that Fitzgerald not be released until she had completed the booking process.

Michael set bail at $1,000 personal recognizance. He said conditions include the booking process, not returning to the motel except to retrieve personal property and “absolutely no use of alcohol.”

Trial was set for March 25.