Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman arrested on warrant facing additional drug charges
Carrie Collins, 28, of 167 Merrimack St., was arraigned Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a Manchester felony charge of possession of a narcotic.
Probation hold trumps bail
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Aaron Roux, 25, of 188 Bell St., but it won’t be operative unless a 72-hour probation hold is lifted. Police prosecutors said Roux’s criminal history includes convictions for resisting arrest and theft by unauthorized taking.
Multiple code violations
Jean Mars, 39, of 89 Pennacook St., was in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Wednesday after being arrested on drug sale warrants.
Mars objected to the prosecutors’ request for $20,000 cash/surety bail, with conditions including a waiver of extradition and a hearing on the source of any funds offered for bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917