Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault
Jurors found Timothy Longua, 42, not guilty of three counts of felonious sexual assault and single counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault and attempted aggravated felonious sexual assault.
He still faces a second trial involving allegations that he sexually assaulted a 12-year-old girl who also stayed over at his home.
Keefe also criticized during the trial how a Londonderry police detective pressured Longua during a voluntary interview at the police department, then became selective in how his client’s statements were used in an affidavit seeking his arrest.
Assistant County Attorney Jennifer Haggar argued that the girl had no reason to fabricate being sexually assaulted by Longua.
She also asked jurors to compare Longua’s police interview with his testimony, noting it was filled with exclamations.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 2
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 15
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917