Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine
Brown, 23, who was last known to be at a residential substance abuse treatment facility in Dublin. Due to Brown's departure from the treatment program, he was in violation of his conditions of supervised release. He was on supervised release as part of his sentence for a conviction for his role in a 2010 bank robbery that occurred in Farmington.
Information was rapidly developed by the U.S. Marshal's Fugitive Task Force that pointed investigators to a residence on Swamp Log Road in Berwick, Maine. Members of the Fugitive Task Force including Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, Berwick Police Department and deputy U.S. Marshals went to the residence of a friend of Brown's in the 100 block of Swamp Log Road in Berwick. Upon arrival at the residence, it was confirmed that Brown was in the house. Investigators entered the house and began to search, when Brown stepped out of the bathroom and surrendered. Brown was arrested without further incident.
Brown was transported directly to the U.S. District Court in Concord for processing and his initial court appearance on the outstanding supervised release violation. Brown was ordered detained by the court and is currently being held at the Strafford County Jail pending his revocation hearing.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 1
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483