Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home
MANCHESTER — A Brown Avenue woman woke up about 1 a.m. Thursday to see a man walk past her second-floor bedroom door.
Ahok Moyen told police she screamed and the intruder fled downstairs. She grabbed her children and stayed upstairs for several minutes until she heard the front door open.
Believing the intruder was gone, she went downstairs and called police. Then she realized the burglar stole her Seiki 32-inch flat-screen television and her brown and tan Coach wallet containing cash, a bank card, her Social Security card and other miscellaneous items.
Police quickly responded to the burglary-in-progress call. They believe the burglar entered the home through an unlocked kitchen window, stole the property and then fled out the front door.
Anyone with information about the incident or the burglar is asked to call police at 668-8711 or, to remain anonymous, Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040. Crimeline rewards cash for information leading to the arrest and conviction of a person responsible for a crime.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Update: Ossipee woman killed in late-night Moultonborough crash - 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483