Home » News » Public Safety
Missing Conway teen's friends release new video encouraging her to return
"I really need you back, there's nobody like you," said a male friend, who is then shown in a parking lot at some North Conway shops, going over some places they used to have fun together.
"I really miss you teaching me how to play some random Beatles song on guitar," he said.
"Ever since you left, a blanket of depression has covered everyone in the school. Even the people who never got the privilege to meet you and get to know you like the way I know you. We all just sit in shock from everything," a female friend said.
"One of the hardest things is knowing that I can't talk to you when I need you the most. Like if this same thing happened but to someone we both know and isn't you, you'd be the first person I'd go to to talk about it. But I can't because you're not here. No one understands me as well as you do. Even my parents. I just feel so lonely without you here. I've tried everything, but nothing's helped me."
One friend noted that Abigail will be turning 16 next fall and should be getting her driver's license.
"I miss our English table. I miss helping you with vocab. I miss our math group and I miss reminiscing about our past school times. Some days are extremely harder than others. Those days are when you are the only thing on my mind all day," a friend said
"I just want to see you again so badly. I am missing our walks down to lunch from Algebra and our talks about the most random things we can think of right before math class begins. I miss making faces at each other during World Cultures and I still have the pencil that you wrote your name all over during Science and during English the day after."
The video and letters can be seen at www.bringabbyhome.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two taken to hospital after suffering burns in Wolfeboro house fire - 0
- Crews on scene of accident on I-93 in Salem - 0
- Weare residents turn out to express police department concerns - 1
- Tamworth man struck, killed by UPS truck - 0
- Two boys rescued from Hood Pond - 1
- Woman killed in Nashua crash - 0
- Wednesday night Derry blaze under investigation - 0
- Gunfire from police range disturbs Plaistow neighbors - 1
- Cause of Ashland fire investigated - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- Police searching for person stealing from cars in Manchester - 0
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 0
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 0
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
NH asks feds for waiver on Medicaid
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH