Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Judge refuses to dismiss charges against former Derry town administrator Anderson
Judge Lucinda Sadler has rejected a request by Anderson’s attorney, James Rosenberg, to dismiss the two misdemeanor charges against his client.
Anderson, 50, has pleaded not guilty to the misdemeanor charges of allegedly inviting a DirectTV salesman into his house on July 11 while in the nude and acting inappropriately.
“If it’s true that the court denied our motion, we look forward to the trial of this case, and we are confident in Mr. Anderson’s defense at trial,” Rosenberg said.
“We do not believe that that is the conduct of someone who was offended or alarmed,” Rosenberg said.
She had argued that the state statute isn’t overly broad or vague and that Anderson had crossed a line.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
- KSC student facing charges related to riot - 13
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- Report: Cubs will hire Joe Maddon as manager - 0
- Pastoral Counseling Services honors Good Samaritans - 0
- Peterborough church plan advances after land buy - 0
- Stocks down a little after Fed move - 0
- Portsmouth retailer sells goods from across U.S. in a small 'pop-up shop' - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483