Lots of snow, but no dough for snowmobile trail work
This time of year, that doesn’t mean it makes for smooth riding though.
It’s also when land-owner permission normally ends. A lot of land owners give permission until then, he said, but “as the snow melts, with the sun higher in the sky,” many of those same land owners are already moving on with their spring-time activities, which usually don’t include snowmobiles.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Three old beer styles for cold winter nights - 0
- Italian with a twist in Portsmouth - 0
- Goffstown School Board abandons plans to buy, renovate Villa Augustina - 0
- Hooksett police seek drug forfeiture funds to purchase new guns - 0
- Salem impact fee process to go before public hearing - 0
- Salvation Army takes over for Santa in Nashua - 0
- Town and state officials celebrate opening of non-motorized trail system in Warren - 0
- Lurgio students learn about Africa, water scarcity through unique approach - 0
- A Chat with Elsie: Windham principal recognized for excellence - 0
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
Three old beer styles for cold winter nights
Enter to win tickets to see Arc Isis
Rival NH Republican caucus seeks own voice
All lives matter: Even Al Sharpton says so
Taxi fail: City regulations don't work
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Bush 41, 43 and ... 45?
Good news, of sorts, for jobs in NH