Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester police arrest 2 men on drug charges
Michael Rehmert, 35, of 92 Walnut St., is charged with three counts of possessing controlled drugs, while Christopher Jolicoeur, 31, of 11 Donahue St., is under arrest on one count of possessing a controlled drug.
About 4 p.m. Wednesday, Officer Jonathan Duchess said he saw the Honda with the Jolicoeurs and Rehmert inside. Alexis Jolicoeur remained in the driver’s seat as the other two got out and went inside the Walnut Street apartment building, according to police.
Duchesne, “suspicious of the activities both men displayed by entering and exiting the house in such a short period of time,” according to the news release, followed the car for a short distance, witnessing two motor vehicle infractions.
Police said Christopher Jolicoeur had one gram of heroin on him, worth about $100. Rehmert allegedly was in possession of .6 grams of heroin worth $60, 5.6 grams of psilocybin (psychedelic mushrooms) and multiple 10 mg methadone pills, commonly prescribed to recovering heroin addicts.Both are on probation/parole and, therefore, were detained in the Valley Street jail pending arraignment Thursday in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.Because both men are subject to 72-hour probation/parole holds, neither was able to see a bail commissioner. Police prosecutors sought $5,000 cash/surety bail for both men at their arraignments in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division, Thursday morning.A prosecutor said Jolicoeur has a number of drug convictions as well as convictions for assault, operating after suspension and driving while under the influence of drugs. Rehmert’s record includes a 2012 robbery conviction, as well as drug and criminal mischief convictions.
Rehmert also asked for $1,000 cash/surety bail, saying he’s been clean and just got a full-time job.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 0
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
- Dave Solomon's Power Plays: Who knew what and when in PSNH scrubber case? - 0
- Story of Marine Memorial at Hampton Beach begins with Bill Downs - 0
- Immigrants include ethnic dishes at their Thanksgiving table - 0
- Puritans in America: Daniel Webster on religion's role - 0
- Mitt Romney is out front, but says he's not running again - 0
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
Person found dead in Manchester alley
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483