Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Stevens High worker charged with sexual assault on minors
Christopher LeBlanc, 29, of Claremont was charged as the result of an investigation into "an allegation of a possible inappropriate relationship between an employee of Stevens High School and a minor," police said in a press release Friday night.
Police and Stevens High School administration investigated the allegation together.
Police did not say if the minor involved was a student of the high school.
The class B felonies are each punishable by up to three and a half to seven years in prison.
LeBlanc is currently being held at the Sullivan County House of Corrections pending his arraignment on Monday in the 5th Circuit Court District Division in Claremont.
According to the Steven High School website, LeBlanc is a member of the Math Department.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 0
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 3
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 8
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483