Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Stevens High worker charged with sexual assault on minors
Christopher LeBlanc, 29, of Claremont was charged as the result of an investigation into "an allegation of a possible inappropriate relationship between an employee of Stevens High School and a minor," police said in a press release Friday night.
Police and Stevens High School administration investigated the allegation together.
Police did not say if the minor involved was a student of the high school.
The class B felonies are each punishable by up to three and a half to seven years in prison.
LeBlanc is currently being held at the Sullivan County House of Corrections pending his arraignment on Monday in the 5th Circuit Court District Division in Claremont.
According to the Steven High School website, LeBlanc is a member of the Math Department.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483