$5 Million lottery ticket sold in Keene
The ticket was sold at the Park Avenue Deli and Market, 30 Park Avenue, for the March 21 Mega Millions drawing. Lottery officials said it is the largest Mega Millions winning ticket sold in New Hampshire since they began offering the game in January 2010.
“It is so thrilling to have a big winning ticket like this sold in New Hampshire! We are so excited to meet our $5 million winner,” said Charlie McIntyre, executive director of the New Hampshire Lottery, in a statement released Saturday. “With a $5 million Mega Millions winner, a $1 Million Powerball winner earlier in the week, and a $100,000 Gimme 5 winning ticket sold last night as well, New Hampshire means lucky!”
The winning numbers for Mega Millions Friday night were 2 23 30 35 53 and the Mega Ball was 10.
Friday night’s winning Gimme 5 numbers were 3 17 31 33 34.
These winners came after Paula Giuffrida of Hampstead won $1 million in the Powerball drawing on Wednesday, March 19. Giuffrida purchased her ticket at Store and More, Sandown Road in East Hampstead.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Politics of choice: A word stripped of its meaning - 8
- Cataldo for Senate: A keeper for District 6 - 0
- What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy - 20
- On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it - 49
- No news is bad news: Hassan goes to CDC school - 9
- No right to know: Our silent superintendent - 1
- Boutin for Senate: Constituent service for District 16 - 5
- Sanborn for Senate: The obvious choice in District 9 - 2
- Secret arrests: Names contradict ICE narrative - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 1
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 0
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 0
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
- Mass. man charged with robbing Tobacco Junction store in Pelham - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate