$5 Million lottery ticket sold in Keene
The ticket was sold at the Park Avenue Deli and Market, 30 Park Avenue, for the March 21 Mega Millions drawing. Lottery officials said it is the largest Mega Millions winning ticket sold in New Hampshire since they began offering the game in January 2010.
“It is so thrilling to have a big winning ticket like this sold in New Hampshire! We are so excited to meet our $5 million winner,” said Charlie McIntyre, executive director of the New Hampshire Lottery, in a statement released Saturday. “With a $5 million Mega Millions winner, a $1 Million Powerball winner earlier in the week, and a $100,000 Gimme 5 winning ticket sold last night as well, New Hampshire means lucky!”
The winning numbers for Mega Millions Friday night were 2 23 30 35 53 and the Mega Ball was 10.
Friday night’s winning Gimme 5 numbers were 3 17 31 33 34.
These winners came after Paula Giuffrida of Hampstead won $1 million in the Powerball drawing on Wednesday, March 19. Giuffrida purchased her ticket at Store and More, Sandown Road in East Hampstead.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 64
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 3
- Wheeler in Dist. 5: A GOP fighter for the little guy - 4
- GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help - 12
- Obama's indecision: In NH, only Ayotte urges action - 56
- Concealed controversy: Our 'Mother, may I' gun policy - 57
- Innis in the 1st: A strong choice for Congress - 11
- Obama waits: A terror threat grows - 41
- For U.S. Senate, Scott Brown best NH candidate come November - 73
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test