Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
'Fugitive of the Week' found hiding in Goffstown home
Omar Rivera, 30, no fixed address, was wanted for a probation violation on an underlying charge of possession of narcotic drugs.
On Thursday, the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office received several tips about Rivera's whereabouts after he was featured as the "Fugitive of the Week" by the U.S Marshal's Services.
As a result, deputies, Goffstown police and members of the state Department of Corrections, Division of Probation and Parole, went to the Pattee Hill Road residence and arrested him.
Rivera is being detained on $10,000 cash bail at Valley Street jail, pending a hearing in Hillsborough County Superior Court, Northern Division, which issued the arrest warrant.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483