Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Investigation into officer-related shooting in Rochester awaiting medical results from Maine
While officials anticipated the report would be finished within 30 to 45 days, Assistant Attorney General Benjamin Agati said Tuesday it will take more time to complete the investigation into the shooting, which occurred after three probation/parole officers from the Department of Corrections and a Strafford County Sheriff’s deputy attempted to serve Ben Shannon, 35, with a warrant at his mother’s home at 28 Periwinkle Drive in Sak’s Mobile Home Park along Milton Road.
Agati said Maine officials are waiting for laboratory results to complete the report. He said these results will help determine whether any medical issues or treatments were factors in the shooting.
“Each department does it differently,” Agati said.
Members of the N.H. Probation & Parole office could not be reached for comment about the status of their officers involved in the shooting.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 2
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 25
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917