Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Investigation into officer-related shooting in Rochester awaiting medical results from Maine
While officials anticipated the report would be finished within 30 to 45 days, Assistant Attorney General Benjamin Agati said Tuesday it will take more time to complete the investigation into the shooting, which occurred after three probation/parole officers from the Department of Corrections and a Strafford County Sheriff’s deputy attempted to serve Ben Shannon, 35, with a warrant at his mother’s home at 28 Periwinkle Drive in Sak’s Mobile Home Park along Milton Road.
Agati said Maine officials are waiting for laboratory results to complete the report. He said these results will help determine whether any medical issues or treatments were factors in the shooting.
“Each department does it differently,” Agati said.
Members of the N.H. Probation & Parole office could not be reached for comment about the status of their officers involved in the shooting.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Seabrook cop says he was 'in fear' during assault on suspect - 10
- Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood - 1
- Judge lifts no-contact order - 0
- Suspected rioter faces felony charge in Keene - 3
- Hudson man charged with impersonating police officer - 1
- Fashion-conscience robber hits Rochester bank - 0
- Report: Student opens fire at Washington state high school; gunman reported dead - 3
- Accident results in DWI charge for Hudson man - 0
- Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad - 16
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apparent murder-suicide in Lincoln - 0
- Bullpen stakes Royals to 2-1 World Series edge - 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 0
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Hassan, Havenstein spar over education
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483