Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Hooksett man charged over assault allegations at store
The alleged assaults happened between May 2013 and January, when police started investigating the complaints, according to a statement Concord police released yesterday.
Police said he faces two charges of aggravated felonious sexual assault, six misdemeanor sexual assault charges, four misdemeanor simple assault charges and a single misdemeanor charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
Police eventually identified other women. One was about 20, another about 18. Both allege they were sexually assaulted inside Jimmy's.
Sharma is scheduled to be arraigned on May 12 at Concord District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Sunapee officials say they don't plan to build housing - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917