Home » NewHampshire.com » A&E
Spring a busy time on the Londonderry Rail Trail
Over the past several weekends groups of volunteers were hard at working clearing brush from the walkway and this past Saturday they posted a new sign at the trailhead, located in the North Elementary School parking lot off Sanborn Road.
An early snowfall followed by a harsh winter put a temporary halt on much of the trail’s usage shortly after the first mile was opened, Trailways president Bob Saur said.
Trail usage will also be celebrated on Saturday, May 3, when Trailways hosts a public celebration for outdoor enthusiasts of all ages. The festivities will take place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the school parking lot and will include food and live music.
- Triple-bill comedy in Laconia Saturday - 0
- Keene gallery explores artistic experiences among American artists of African descent - 0
- Ben Laine to perform at the Rochester Opera House - 0
- Kim Simmons and Savoy Brown rock Tupelo Saturday - 0
- Tomie dePaola to be celebrated at Colby-Sawyer - 0
- 10th annual Portsmouth Fairy Tour flits into Seacoast - 0
- Houston Ballet II will perform in Durham - 0
- Hanover artist Bob Shannahan on display in Meriden - 0
- Comedian Paula Poundstone returns to NH with stop in Concord - 0
Currier Museum showcases impossible possibilities by M.C. Escher, who inspired generations of pop cultureREADER COMMENTS: 0
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
NH couple hit slot for $2.4m in Las Vegas
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Win tickets to see the John Butler Trio
Currier Museum showcases impossible possibilities by M.C. Escher, who inspired generations of pop culture
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too