Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Manchester burglar flees on skateboard
MANCHESTER — A Manchester man reported chasing a burglar from his home early Wednesday morning, with the man getting away on a skateboard.
The incident happened about 1:30 a.m. at a home on Ashland Street near the intersection of Bridge Street. Officer Jacob Tyler said the 34-year-old resident, who lives with three roommates, was asleep in his bedroom when he heard noises in the first floor living room. He assumed it was one of his roommates and fell back asleep. However, a short time later, he woke up again and saw an unknown man in his bedroom.
The resident chased the man out of the house and down the street, with the man escaping on a skateboard. He is described as a light-skinned male, about 6-feet tall, 180 pounds, wearing a red hat, jeans and a long-sleeved, light-colored shirt.
Another roommate asleep in the house at the time reported hearing a commotion but never saw anyone. Items taken include two guitars, assorted camping equipment and electronics, leading police to believe more than one person was involved.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Manchester police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 1
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 1
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917