Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police say three lured contractor to robbery through Craigslist
Frank Walton, 25,left, John Ahern, of Epping and Charley Ann Martin, 24, of Raymond were arraigned on Monday in 10th Circuit Court, Candia Division. (COURTESY)
Frank Walton, 25, of Raymond, John Ahern, 23, of Epping, and Charley Ann Martin, 24, of Raymond, were arraigned in 10th Circuit Court, Candia Division, on Monday for a variety of charges related to the April 16 robbery.
Raymond police Sgt. David Spinney arrived on the scene first and was told that one of the suspects, armed with a knife, had fled the area.
Police located the suspects within 40 minutes after a search behind the home and near the high school.
The victim sustained minor injuries.
The robbery charges are Class A felonies, punishable by up to 7½ to 15 years in state prison. The remaining charges are all Class B felonies, punishable by up to 3½ to 7 years in state prison.
READER COMMENTS: 17
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 1
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Manchester family heartbroken after finding lost kitten was adopted from shelter, family refuses to return it
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917