New principal appointed at North Elementary School
LONDONDERRY — A longtime Londonderry High School assistant principal will soon step in as North Elementary School’s principal.
On Wednesday morning district officials announced the appointment of Paul Dutton, who will begin his new position at the elementary school on July 1, after the retirement of current North School principal Mary Coltin.
Dutton, a graduate of Londonderry High School and the University of New Hampshire, has been at Londonderry High School for the past 16 years, the last six as assistant principal.
“His leadership, collaborative and communication skills have led to several significant, positive changes at the high school,” school board chair Leitha Reilly said, noting that Dutton’s past successes included the addition of the high school senior project program and the school’s academic code of integrity.
Dutton said he’s excited to begin the next chapter of his career.
“I intend to continue to build upon the excellent programs and services developed and implemented at North School under Mrs. Coltin’s leadership, for the sole benefit of the wonderful North School students and parents,” he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Executive Council approves railroad contract for Milford - 0
- Executive Council to consider raising dollar threshold for contracts - 0
- GOP to Hassan: What taxes would you raise? - 0
- NH Republicans push for 2014 fiscal budget figures - 0
- State Sen. David Boutin apologizes for lapse in judgment - 17
- New victim protections passed by Legislature celebrated - 0
- Gov. Hassan asks agency heads for conservative budgets - 2
- Hassan runs first ad as GOP claims more irregularities - 0
- Interim IT, NH tourism heads approved - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 1
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester carpenter, 51, arraigned in Nashua child sexual assault - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 1
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Deroy Murdock: Stuff the Obama lunch tax