Mont Vernon singer Alex Preston survives 'Idol' cut down
MONT VERNON — New Hampshire native Alex Preston will continue his "American Idol" run after surviving Thursday night's elimination show.
Preston, whose real name is Alex Preston Philbrick, was announced as safe Thursday night, meaning he has made it to the final five of the popular Fox TV singing competition's 13th season.
Prior to the announcement he was safe for another week, Preston seemed prepared for the worst.
He wrote on his Twitter account, "Whatever happens tonight, it's been an amazing experience."
Shortly after the results were announced, he Tweeted, "Thank you. So much.. I love y'all."
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.