Home » News » Health » Affordable Care Act
Woman’s complaint about Anthem's 'narrow network' to be heard
The patient, Margaret McCarthy, said that Anthem’s provider network for plans sold on the federally operated New Hampshire Health Insurance Marketplace can’t be considered adequate unless Frisbie is allowed to join.
Senatorial candidate Scott Brown on April 16 released a letter he wrote to Sevigny, urging an expedited hearing.
On April 24, Republican gubernatorial candidate Walt Havenstein called on Democratic Gov. Maggie Hassan to move the matter forward.
First District U.S. Rep. Carol Shea-Porter has also been pushing for the hearing.
“I’m pleased that Margaret McCarthy and the Frisbie Hospital community will be able to address Anthem’s narrow network in an adjudicative hearing,” she said. “Consumers must have their voices heard.”
“She appreciates that the Insurance Department has moved forward with the process for adjudicatory hearings as outlined in law in order to ensure that all parties are treated fairly,” wrote William Hinkle in an email.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Creating a place of honor for servicemen lost of sea - 0
- NH Veterans Briefs: Help sought to place cemetery wreaths - 0
- Mason man pens book on veterans - 0
- Non-profit receives grant to get veterans on the move - 0
- Housing vouchers are available for veterans - 0
- Bedford Women's Club to recognize veteran - 0
- Students, veterans will be recognized for making state tree decorations - 0
- NH Veterans Briefs: Sweeney Post events - 0
- Commentary- Mary Tamposi: Let's bring an end to homelessness among veterans - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Win tickets to see Linkin Park