Bike Manchester schedules first group ride Saturday
The family-friendly ride will be held in conjunction with, and just prior to, an opening reception for “Shift: The Art of the Bicycle,” a bicycle-themed art exhibit at Studio 550, Manchester’s community-based art studio.
“This will be a leisurely ride for bicyclists of all ages and abilities right through the heart of downtown. All area bicyclists are invited to participate,” said Bike Manchester member and event organizer Eric Zulaski.
Bike Manchester was founded in 2013 by city bicyclists. It meets the fourth Thursday of the month. The next meeting will be held at 6 p.m., Thursday, May 22, in Victory Park (weather permitting). In the event of inclement weather, the meeting will be held at the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, 54 Hanover St. All are welcome to attend.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford Fire Dept. to hold live burn exercise Saturday - 0
- Guns, trash and vandalism spoil Bow wooded area - 0
- Windham charter school group gaining an ally - 0
- Londonderry teen turns to Facebook in the spirit of giving - 0
- Woodland Storybook Walk invites attendees to stroll enchanted forest - 0
- Gundalow donated to Dover park - 0
- Claremont to celebrate manufacturing and jazz roots Sunday at 250th - 0
- Former Windham skate park may become gathering place for seniors - 0
- Manchester event will honor those who have battled pancreatic cancer - 0
Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Win tickets to see the Amazing Nano Brothers
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
UPDATED: Flood warning issued for southern NH; leaks force visitation to be cancelled at Goffstown women's prison