Artist shows work in Hollis
Stephen Previte, who has shown his work throughout New England, including the Currier Museum of Art in Manchester and the Whistler House Museum of Art in Lowel, Mass., will host an open studio Saturdays and Sundays, May 10-11, and 17-18, from noon to 4 p.m. at 112 Silver Lake Road, Hollis. This piece is characteristic of what he calls his “representational impressionism.” For information, call 465-2647 or visit www.PreviteFineArt.com.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.