All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 2 views left. | Register | Sign In


Hanover fire doused quickly by firefighters


HANOVER — Firefighters quickly extinguished a kitchen fire inside a third-floor apartment Saturday night.

No one was hurt in the one-alarm fire at 9 So. Main St., which broke out about 7:11 p.m., Fire Capt. Bertram Hennessy said Sunday.

The fire started when a microwave oven accidentally was left on a stove top with the burner turned on.

        

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required
Coming Feb. 5

We'll print a premium Voters First Primary Edition on Feb. 5 profiling the candidates and exploring the issues ahead of the vote Tuesday, Feb. 9.

Joe McQuaid - Publisher

Biff and Donald Trump  Trump campaign insults NH voters' intelligence


 For our safety, our future: Chris Christie for President


More Public Safety


NH Angle