Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with two protection order violations
Cruz asked Judge William Lyons for a lower bail. “I have a job,” said Cruz. “I have money in the bank.” He said he has $2,000, so the judge set bail at $2,000 cash only. “Can you make it $1,000,” Cruz asked the judge, to which Lyons declined on lowering the bail further.
Osvaldo Cancela, 28, of 144 Lake Ave., Tuesday asked a 9th Circuit Court-District Division-Manchester judge for personal recognizance bail, saying he has a substance abuse problem.
Cancela objected to the bail amount saying, “Right now I don’t have the money to post bail.” He said he would like personal recognizance bail so he could enter a substance abuse treatment program.
Lyons set bail at the $3,000 cash/surety amount, with conditions barring Cancela from returning to the mall.A probable cause hearing on the felony charge was set for June 5 and trial on the misdemeanors is set for July 2.
Savannah Ariges, 28, of 13 Laval St., objected to a condition of her $3,000 personal recognizance bail that bars her from the Laval Street address, as well as from contact with her boyfriend.
Ariges is accused of holding a steak knife and running at her boyfriend, shouting: “I’m going to f…ing kill you” and of hitting him with a broom and punching his face.
Two alleged victims
Derek Hall, 38, of 69 S. Wilson St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court-District Division-Manchester to two charges of criminal threatening.
He also accused of telling his ex-wife and her sister: “I’ll kill you both.
Bail was continued at $1,000 cash/surety, with conditions barring contact with both women, and the trial was set for June 26.
Anthony England, 26, of 236 Douglas St., pleaded innocent Tuesday in 9th Circuit Court-District Division-Manchester to 2013 charges of false report of an accident, false report to law enforcement and unsworn falsification.
The bail on the arrest warrant was $1,000 cash/surety, but England told Judge William Lyons: “I have no cash whatsoever.”
Lyons set the bail at the amount on the warrant and trial was set for July 2.
As he left the courtroom, England raised his hands in the air and called out: “Please get me out. Please get me out.”
Dannylo Dominguez, 36, of 236 Douglas St., pleaded innocent Wednesday in 9th Circuit Court-District Division-Manchester to a misdemeanor charge of simple assault that alleges he struck his girlfriend in the face multiple times.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917