Home » News » Public Safety
Police ask for public's help investigating reported assault on Merrimack child
The child told her mother she was playing in her neighbor's yard when a male with dark skin and wearing dark clothes came out from behind a garage, pulled her into it and closed the door. She was not injured and was not sexually assaulted, police said.
The man did not say anything and the child could give no other description of him.
Anyone who saw a person fitting the description in the area of Maidstone Drive is asked to call the Criminal Investigation Division at 603-424-3774. Citizens also may call Merrimack Crimeline at 603-424-2424 or submit a tip online at merrimackcrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Alderman, chief have heated exchange over police residency requirements - 4
- Winter heating season means homeowners need to be alert - 0
- Teen driver hospitalized following accident in Rindge - 0
- Neighbor won't be charged in shooting death of Rumney chiropractor - 12
- Despite contract provisions, most Manchester police officers live outside city - 23
- Londonderry response team celebrates 10th anniversary - 0
- Police say to expect more arrests in wake of Keene chaos - 6
- Keene police working to identify rioters, notify other colleges of students' participation - 8
- Bedford woman injured when tree falls on her - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 1
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 0
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 0
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
- Mass. man charged with robbing Tobacco Junction store in Pelham - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate