'Sleeping Beauty' to awaken in Keene
KEENE — A treasured fairy tale told through classical ballet, hip hop, jazz, tap and modern dance takes the stage at the Redfern Arts Center on Brickyard Pond, 90 Wyman Way on the Keene State College campus this weekend.
Curtain times for The MoCo Arts School of Dance showcase are 2 and 7 p.m. Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday.
Admission is$14-$20, and tickets can be purchased by calling 358-2168 or visiting www.moco.org.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.