Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Routine stop nets Manchester man on gun, drug charges
Officers Din Jenkins and Ian Fleming were patrolling near Bridge Street and Mammoth Road about 1:15 a.m. when they pulled over a vehicle because of suspected defective equipment.
Police said the driver, Jariel Lafontaine, 23, of 421 Spruce St., was in possession of a digital scale, marijuana, crack cocaine and a loaded handgun reported stolen out of Goffstown.
Lafontaine is charged with two counts of possession of a controlled drug; one count of possessing a controlled drug; receiving stolen property and carrying a weapon without a permit.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483