Pembroke summer camp offers fun in the sun
The long-running six-week summer camp, located at the Pembroke Memorial Field and Pembroke Village School, takes place this year from July 7 through Aug. 15, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day.
In addition, she said the daily camp program offers games, athletics, arts and crafts, water activities, a camp Olympics week, and more.
“The six weeks flies by ... it’s a lot of fun and a great way to spend summer vacation,” she said, noting the camp is growing and evolving.
Tilton said 52 children are signed up, and there is still plenty of room for additional enrollments.
A $20 non-refundable registration fee is required at signup, which also covers the camp T-shirt.
The cost is $45 each week for Pembroke residents and $55 for Allenstown residents. The camp cost includes once-a-week field trips to various New Hampshire state parks and recreation areas. Those looking to register may do so at Pembroke Town Hall. For more information, go to pembroke-nh.com/summerrecreationprogram.asp.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- The secret for the Cider House Cafe's pancakes is in the blueberries - 0
- Our Gourmet: A funky take on an old-world pub at Harlow's in Peterborough - 0
- Disc golf on verge of coming to Manchester - 0
- QUEST summer camps moving to new communities - 0
- Claremont begins demolishing old outdoor pool - 0
- Acres of summer color, without irrigation - 0
- Down to Earth: The best parts of this NH summer - 0
- Revised plans for Salem High School renovation satisfy board - 0
- Neighbor blames school renovations for home flooding - 0
Disc golf on verge of coming to Manchester
Win tickets to see Josh Turner
A fine California white with Texas roots
Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law
Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality; Third officer suspended, lieutenant demoted
Celebrations for Abby on hold
NH lawmakers back Market Basket boycott